Hungarian Investment Immigration Program

Want to relocate to Europe, or just want to do business here, travelling freely in the Schengen visa zone? Your best choice is the Hungarian investment immigration program. Now with a safe, state guaranteed investment into Hungarian government bonds you gain the right to acquire a Hungarian permanent resident permit, which is as good as a European passport – or even better.

For a European passport you would need citizenship as well, which is in most countries very difficult to obtain, and poses several obligations as well. However, choosing a Hungarian permanent resident permit instead you can easily relocate to Europe. You don’t have to actually live in Hungary, but you may as well consider this option, as thanks to the country’s central European location, good infrastructure, and business friendly taxation, Hungary is ideal for setting up your European headquarters. As your Hungarian permanent resident permit equals a Schengen visa, you can reach all the major European cities within just a few hours, and you can enter without any difficulties.

Getting a Hungarian permanent resident is now really simple. The only thing you have to do is to invest EUR 300,000 into Hungarian government bonds for 5 years. As this is an “investment”, this is not a price you pay for your permit, since you will get it back when the 5 years expire. You don’t get an interest, but you are guaranteed not to lose anything on this venture either. The actual cost of the process is the EUR 55-65,000 government processing fee, which entails not only liaising with the investment agency, lawyers and authorities, but also VIP service throughout the whole procedure.

For more information about how to get a European passport, or rather, a permanent resident permit, please do not hesitate to contact us Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. CET on +36.1.317.8570, or drop us an e-mail to and ask for free consultation. We would be more than happy to answer your questions about the Hungarian residency bond program and the investment visa.